Thursday, September 15, 2011

Namaste bitches!

So I have yet again to make it to CrossFit. I have a feeling my subconscious is making me miss it on purpose. In exchange, I decided to go to yoga, which I used to do more on a regular basis than I do now, but I figured I could use some good stress release. Plus, I was starting to feel fat since I haven't done any exercise this week besides taking the dog for a walk, so I needed something where I would actually sweat. It's hard not eating carbs!

So why was I so annoyed at yoga, more specifically my yoga teacher? When we were laying down and she is telling me to just visualize my bad thoughts and watch them drift away, why was I imaging her face drifting down a babbling brook? Well, I've been bad with the rugby this week and didn't go to practice, out of an attempt to be more productive at home. That could have something to do with it. I love the release involved with strenuous exercise and tackling people to the ground, but the commute is a killer for me and I knew I wasn't playing this weekend because the game was about 2.5 hours from my house. I think I know what the real problem is...I just really need to get laid. BF better watch out tomorrow! Until next time.. TGG.

No comments:

Post a Comment